Pro 24" Wheels
The Inspired Pro Disc hubs feature 7075-T6 aluminium alloy CNC-machined hubshells, with large cut-outs in the disc side flanges to reduce weight without compromising strength. The hubshells spin on large diameter, fully sealed cartridge bearings, ensuring pro level performance in all conditions. A selection of axle types (10mm bolt-in or 12mm through axle rear; 15mm through axle front) give compatibility with a wide range of setups. The rear hub features a threaded (1.37" x 24 tpi) section ready to fit a freewheel or fixed sprocket.
The Inspired Pro V2 Rims use a deep, double-wall extrusion developed with our pro team riders to offer the strength and stiffness required for cutting edge riding. A 36mm outer width profile offers excellent tyre performance characteristics for the wider 2.4" and 2.5" tyres seen on street trials bikes, but also work well with narrower tyres.
Black, butted spokes - laced 3-cross for optimal wheel stiffness and durability - help give the wheels a classy finish.
The Pro Wheels are available separately, in 10mm Bolt-In Rear, 12mm Through Axle Rear and 15mm Through Axle Front configurations.
- Top quality, pre-built 24" wheels.
- Inspired Pro Disc Hubs, 135mm rear (10mm bolt-in or 12mm through axle), 100mm front (15mm through axle only) front.
- Threaded (1.37" x 24 tpi) section ready to fit a freewheel or fixed sprocket.
- International standard 6-bolt disc mount.
- Inspired Pro V2 rims, 32H.
- 3-cross lacing used throughout.
- For disc use only.
- Available in 24" only.
- Weight - Front: 1010g. Rear: 1060g (12mm version).