Pro 15mm Front Disc Hub
Although often an overlooked part of a bike, a poorly designed front hub can compromise the feel and performance of your bike. This is why our brand new Pro 15mm front disc hub has been developed with our team riders to ensure it matches their level of riding.
Designed for use with 15mm through axle systems, the Pro 15mm Front Hub runs on large sealed cartridge bearings to provide silky smooth performance in all conditions. The CNC-machined aluminium hub shell features large diameter flanges to give a stiffer wheel build.
A classy anodised black finish is complimented with laser etched Inspired logo graphics.
100mm hub spacing, 6-bolt IS disc rotor bolt pattern and 32h spoke drilling ensure a wide range of compatibility.
- CNC machined 7075 aluminium shell.
- 100mm spacing, to fit all modern front forks.
- Fully sealed cartridge bearings.
- 15mm bolt through axle only.
- 6 bolt IS (International Standard) bolt pattern.
- 32h drilling only.
- Available in gloss black with laser etched Inspired logo.
- Weight: 153g
- Flange Diameter: 58mm
- Centre to Flange: 22mm
Non Disc Side:
- Flange Diameter: 45mm
- Centre to Flange: 36mm