Team V2 Rim
Building on the success of our tried-and-tested Team V2 rims, developed with world-renowned street riders such as John Langlois, our Team V2 rims have received some subtle revisions to keep them at the cutting edge of street trials rims.
The custom double wall extrusion, sleeved rim join and top quality materials that gave the Team V2 rims their excellent strength and stiffness remain, and are added to by a revised tyre bead well that is now tubeless ready.
The width and profile of the rim helps reduce the chances of tyre roll and 'burping' when under load, making them ready for the next generation of street trials riding.
Satin black anodising is complimented by our updated Inspired 'Team' logo graphic, giving a long-lasting finish that looks great. Only available as 32h.
- Lightweight rim tested and developed with team rider John Langlois.
- Specially designed double wall section and high quality aluminum provide optimal strength and stiffness.
- Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims.
- 34mm wide profile gives good anti-roll performance even at low tyre pressures.
- For use with disc brakes only.
- Sleeved joint helps maintain concentricity and maxmises strength.
- 24" tubeless ready, 26" not tubeless ready.
- Available in satin black anodised finish with Inspired 'Team' laser etched logos.
- 32h spoke drilling only, 24" or 26".
- Weight: 434g (24"), 485g (26")
- ERD: 472mm (24"), 527mm (26")
- Customer rating: 5/5