Developed specifically for street trials riding, the Flow fork is designed to provide a similar level of performance and style to the popular and ultra-reliable Fourplay fork but at a more affordable price point.
The 410mm height gives sufficient tyre clearance to fit most 24 and 26" wheels/tyres commonly used on street mountain and trials bikes. To improve strength and rigidity the forks feature an extra-thick CNC machined steerer and welded crown interface. A custom-designed IS disc mount, as found on the Fourplay fork, helps to reduce stress under heavy braking forces normally associated with aggressive street riding.
To make steerer tube hose routing easier, the Flow forks now feature a screw-in top cap based on our market leading Fourplay fork design. This allows easy headset preload adjustment while letting the front brake hose pass through the steerer.
- Super thick aluminium steerer tube (6mm wall thickness) with welded crown interface for maximum strength,
- Custom designed and manufactured disc brake mount (at the International Standard position) is extra long to prevent cracking at the top where it joins the leg.
- Super thick, large diameter fork legs provide additional strength.
- Screw-in top cap allows easy steerer tube hose routing while providing reliable headset preload.
- Fits 24" and 26" wheels.
- Disc mount only.
- Available in gloss powder coat black finish with white Inspired graphics only.
- Weight: 995g
- Customer rating: 5/5
- Axle to Crown length: 410mm
- Axle Offset: 30mm
- Steerer Length: 215mm
Please note: These forks are designed to run a maximum rotor size of 185mm, using a larger rotor may void the warranty.