The Arcade forks are made from high quality Japanese Cr-moly and feature double-butted tubing to ensure maximum durability while helping to reduce the weight. The Cr-moly steel offers a different feel to our aluminium forks by providing a more yielding ride which some people prefer. The fork can be fitted with a 15mm bolt-through axle for maximum steering precision and to ensure everything stays in place - inspiring confidence in your riding and offering sharper reactions and an improved feel.
The short 28mm offset keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front wheel moves such as nose manuals and g-turns. The unique concave tapered dropouts are specifically designed to interface with a matching 15mm axle. Adaptors are available to fit standard hubs so there is no need to change your front wheel unless you want to upgrade to the bolt through system.
The forks feature an internally threaded steerer and a precision CNC machined top cap that allows most models of front brake cable to be centre-routed. A revised steerer design features an integrated crown race bearing seat which provides a precise and direct interface, maximising durability in this high stress area.
- Exclusive design, top quality cro-moly forks.
- Tapered and butted fork legs give high strength without excessive weight.
- Standard 1 1/8" one-piece steerer and crown with variable wall thickness and internal tapers.
- Unique dropout design is compatible with standard 9/10mm or 15mm bolt through hubs (9/10 mm hubs require Arcade Fork Adaptors, 15mm hubs require the Arcade bolt through axle, available separately).
- Integrated crown race requires a 45° x 45° bearing (without an internal lip) which are available from Inspired Dealers. Please note, old Arcade headset bearings (supplied before 2022) will not fit!
- Custom disc brake mount (at the International Standard position) is CNC machined to maximise durability and aid brake alignment.
- Includes precision CNC machined, 7075 screw-in top-cap which allows the brake hose to be routed through the steerer.
- Fits 24" and 26" wheels.
- Disc mount only.
- Available in matt black only.
- Weight: 1.15kg (inc. top cap)
- Axle to Crown length: 405mm
- Axle Offset: 28mm
- Steerer Length: 215mm
Axle Assembly Instructions (0.4MB)
Please note: In addition to our standard warranty terms and conditions, the use/fitment of any steerer extension will automatically void the warranty. The threaded steerer is only designed for use with the top cap supplied. Using the forks with a steerer extension may compromise safety and could result in serious injury. These forks are designed to run a maximum rotor size of 185mm, using a larger rotor may void the warranty.