Tested with our pro team riders including John Langlois, our Tubeless Sealant is a great partner to our Tubeless Conversion Kit.
Based on a synthetic latex polymer formula, our sealant quickly seals up any holes in your tyres. Biodegradable particles within the sealant enhance sealing on larger holes.
It's non-corrosive, ammonia-free formula means that it's safe to use on all rims and tyres.
Suitable for use down to -10°C. To ensure best performance, we recommend checking sealant levels every 6 months.
Recommended quantity: 24-26" Wheels: 75-90ml per wheel. If using an insert, we recommend increasing the quantity by approximately 25%. If using alternative wheel sizes, adjust quantity accordingly.
- High performance tubeless sealant, great for use with our Inspired Tubeless Conversion Kits.
- The synthetic latex polymer formula gives great sealing properties whilst providing good coverage around the inside of the tyre.
- Biodegradable particles enhance sealing, especially for larger holes.
- Non-corrosive, ammonia-free formula makes it safe to use on all setups.
- Anti-freeze properties allow it to be used in temperatures as low as -10°C.
- For added convenience, the bottle cap features an integrated recess to allow it to be used to remove/install Presta valve cores.
- To ensure best performance, check sealant levels every 6 months and replace as required.
- Recommended quantity: 24-26" Wheels: 75-90ml per wheel. If using an insert, we recommend increasing the quantity by approximately 25%. If using alternative wheel sizes, adjust quantity accordingly.
First Aid Information
If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice immediately!
In case of contact with eyes, flush with clean water.
For skin contact, wash with soap and water.