Integral Saddle & Post
This one-piece plastic saddle with integral 25.4mm alloy seatpost is a great alternative to weightier pivotal or rail saddles and looks great too! The one-piece, non-padded plastic design means that the seat is lightweight and durable and maintains a very low profile - perfect for street riding, where you need to be able to move the bike about a lot. The saddle is fixed at a 10° angle relative to seatpost, the perfect angle for almost any street/street trials bike, allowing you to sit comfortably while resting between lines or riding from spot to spot.
- One piece saddle with a 150mm bonded alloy seat post (as fitted to Flow complete bikes).
- One piece design helps to save weight and maintain durability.
- Saddle fixed at a 10° angle relative to seatpost, the perfect angle for almost any street/street trials bike.
- Available in a black finish with white Inspired logo.
- Unpadded or padded with durable Kevlar style cover.
- 25.4mm post diameter.
- Weight: 211g (Unpadded), 248g (Padded)