Designed to fit standard 1 1/8” or Taper forks, this is a simple and effective headlock system that allows you to run your front brake cable through your fork steerer without the need for a hollow star nut or threaded top cap.
The high quality CNC machined 7075 aluminium top cap features a slotted guide for optimal hose routing, with reduced risk of kinked or damaged hoses. The orientation of the top cap can be changed to suit left or right front brake positions and the bottom cap wedge design makes fitting and hose routing even simpler.
The headlock system is supplied with a 6061 aluminium centre bar and steel bolts to fit fork steerer lengths from 205mm to 250mm. The whole assembly weighs in at just 69g (with 2x 30mm bolts).
Available in anodised black with laser-etched Inspired logo.
- Headlock system designed to allow front brake hose routing through many forks.
- High quality, CNC machined aluminum top and bottom caps.
- Top cap features a large slotted guide for easy assembly and optimal hose routing (Orientation can be changed to suit left or right front brake positions).
- Wedge bottom cap design fits most 1 1/8" forks or taper steerer forks.
- Supplied with steel bolt kit for different length steerers.
- Fits steerer lengths 205mm- 250mm.
- Anodised black with laser etched Inspired logo.
- Weight: 69g (with 2 x 30mm bolts)